Google
The Windy Panther: The Genius behind the Windy Panther

Monday, 28 January 2008

The Genius behind the Windy Panther


Its been brought to my attention by a number of my smart arse underlings that they think it is actually my stupid owners who write the Windy Blog. Well, people here is evidence that it is I, Cleo who tells you whats what. Believe me, one of my owners has trouble standing up let alone being able to write.

My adventures today have involved getting a nice shiny claw into my owners top lip, It's the first time Ive made him bleed this week, Its always nice to get on the scoresheet early!! I managed to steal half his pizza at lunch so that was a nice brucey bonus, he really is no match for my whirling dervish kung fu attack style...

Anyway, I have to sleep, you may go... NOW!


No comments:

 
Free Search Engine Submission
Free Search Engine Submission

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools